Here is a short video on how to sign up for Dunk Social! More information will be released on tokenomics, distribution plan, roadmap and how to use your dunk social account!
Here is some additional information:
o The four private keys
• This key should be used for social networking actions, like posting, commenting and voting. This key has a limited set of permissions and it is not able to be used for monetary actions. So you can't lose money if someone else gets access to this key.
• Use this key for log in purposes if needed
• This key has additional permissions for more sensitive monetary-related actions, like transferring and exchanging tokens.
• When performing a wallet related action, you may be prompted to authenticate with your Active key. You should only enter your Active Key into apps which you trust because anyone with access to this key can take your tokens. Do yourself a favor and store this key safely to avoid losing tokens in the future.
• The owner key is required to change the other keys. This key has additional permissions to recover your account or change your other keys. It's the most important key and should be securely stored offline.
• The Memo key because it is a bit of an outlier. The only thing the Memo Key can do is encrypt and decrypt private messages that are sent through the blockchain. While this could one day be a powerful feature, today it is not commonly used. If you have received a private message that you would like to decrypt, as always you should use the key with the minimum necessary authorities, which in this case would be the Memo Key.
• Each Hive Key has a public and private key to encrypt and decrypt data. Public keys are associated with usernames and can be used to look up associated transactions on the blockchain. Your public keys are not required for login on Hive.blog and you don't need to store these safely.
• View public key information for this account (in the 'Authorities' module): hiveblocks.com/@yourusername
• What happens if you lose your Hive Keys?
o In this case you better know your password to log in and check your keys here: https://wallet.hive.blog/@yourusername/permissions
o IMPORTANT!! This is a blockchain account. If you lose your password, you will lose access to your Hive account and the funds inside of it.
- We cannot recover these for you. The increased ownership of your data and content comes with the responsibility to remember your information